3 October 2018 This is a major new feature release
- RF-63 Facebook Adset Venue
With this change, in work since February, we remove the need for Adespresso in our promotional method. Coincident with this release is a new Reference Persona (v13) that reorganizes and simplifies our workflows to make use of the new FBAds Venue type.
- RF-105 Enhance Facebook and Facebook Ads Venues with data from the selected Credential
Show the selected Page and (for FBAds) the selected Ad account on the Venue edit dialog. This is done to make user error less likely.
- RF-119 Add 'deauthorize' as an option on FB and FBAds Credentials
For strict compliance with Facebook's app developer guidelines, users must be able to deauthorize the app. For authorized Facebook and Facebook Ads Credentials, we now show an explicit deauthorize option.
- RF-122 Change app copyright
Change the copyright notice to reflect an ownership change owing to restructuring.
- RF-123 Add Video Abstract support to COD workflow
This is a user interface change only. The Video Abstract content type has not yet been added to the COD service. This change simply provides the workflow support so we can add this new content type without a Persona update.